tiReader is one of the best eBook reader for iPad and iPhone/iPod touch. Beautiful app design — skins, customizable color themes and color overlays.
Great functionality &mdash filters, tags, bookmarks, annotation (highlights and notes), Clouds and OPDS catalogs support. Day and Night modes for the app interface and reading.
Support all of the most popular formats for eBooks (epub, epub 2, epub 3, pdf, djvu, fb2, mobi, prc, azw, azw3, doc, docx, html, txt), comics (cbr, cbz),
photos (jpg, png, bmp, gif, ico, tif, xbm) and photo albums (zip, rar).
tiReader does not support DRM-protected ebooks and comics.
Supported docs list
- EPUB, EPUB 2, EPUB 3;
- PDF, PDF / A, PDF / MDA;
- MOBI, PRC, AZW, AZW3;
- M4B, M4A, MP3;
- CBR / RAR, CBZ / ZIP;
- JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, ICO, TIF, TIFF, XBM;
- DOC, DOCX, HTML;
- TXT, with a choice of encoding.
- Open multiple docs with Scrollable Tab Bar*
- Day and Night modes for the app interface and reading
- Fully customizable style / format and color themes for eBooks (EPUB, FB2, MOBI, PRC, AZW, DOC, TXT)
- Fully customizable color overlays for all supported formats**
- Comfortable Book Navigation: Contents, Search and Filmstrip
- Multicolor Bookmarks and Annotation for all supported eBook / Comics / Photo formats
- Customizable Page Layout (One page, Two pages, Two pages with Cover, Adaptive)
- Reading packed eBooks directly, without unpacking (ZIP / RAR)
- Automatic / Forced encoding for text files
- Page location and eBooks / Folders metadata sync across all your devices via iCloud
* iPad only.
** Except AudioBooks.
UltraEPUB3 engine for EPUB 2 and EPUB 3 standard of ebooks
Organize your library
- Reflowable, Fixed and Mixed formats support
- Audio and Video built-in content support
- Managing you docs/eBooks (import/export, rename / move / copy / delete, zip/unpack, assign tag and attributes)
- Managing your folders/collections (create, rename / move / copy / delete, zip / unpack, assign tag and attributes)
- Managing your bookmarks and annotation (add/edit/delete)
- Search folders/docs in Library (simultaneously by Folder/File name, Title or Author)
- Bookmark and Annotation search across books in Library*
- Predefined library filters to assist in document retrieval
- Advanced folder view: Flat View and Hide Folders
* iPad only.
- Import/Export folders and files (with preserving the folder structure) via iTunes
- WiFi Connection. Upload/Download files via HTTP and FTP
- Upload/Download folders and files from Storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, Yandex Disk, WebDAV)
- Download books from OPDS catalogs and Calibre-servers
- Import files from archives (ZIP, RAR)
- Export folders and files to archives (ZIP)
- Import photos from your iPad photo library
- Backup files. Transfer of the Library or any part thereof to another device or to another tiReader version
- Automatic extraction of ebooks metadata and covers
The free app version allows you to work with five documents only. Delete unnecessary documents to access others or remove this restriction with an in-app purchase «Unlock Full Version».