Cloud Interface make it easy to:
- Add and connect accounts of Storage (Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box,
Yandex Disk, WebDAV, iCloud Drive);
- Folders / documents list organization (add folders, rename, move / delete);
- Import / export (download / upload) files between the Library and the Clouds
- Check the transfer status and manage file transfers (downloads / uploads);
- Folder View: Hide Folders;
- Sort documents by file name, type, size and date;
- Access to the Transfer List with Main menu.
The Cloud Interface consists of:
- Left Sidebar:
- Tab Bar (iPad)
- Edit Bar
- Folders / Documents List
- Status Bar (iPad)
- Info Panel
The left sidebar modes can be selected by three buttons on Toolbar
- Main menu.
- Sort menu. The button displays the current sort mode and direction.
- Search and Filters menu. The button displays a sign of the activity of any filters (arc below the magnifying glass icon).
In Edit mode, the Sort Panel
replaces the Left Sidebar and blocked access to the Main menu and Filters Panel.
is displayed in a popup window. Hold on a folder / document in normal (default) mode to show the Info Panel.