on the Toolbar
to display the Edit Bar and enter Library Edit mode.
In Edit mode you can add a new folder.
In Edit mode, the Sort menu
replaces the Left Sidebar and blocked access to the Main menu and Search and Filters menu.
Tap the desired folder / document to select, or tap Select all. A gray check mark can appear
in Flat View mode and means that the document / folder is already selected (as part of
another selected folders) and cannot be selected once more.
- Tap and then Delete in the pop-up window if you really want to delete a folder / file.
- Tap to go to the Move and then select the destination folder. The current position is highlighted in popup window.
- Tap to go to the Copy and then select the destination folder. The current position is highlighted in popup window.
- Tap to Rename file / Change title, author… Apply the new name in a popup window and tap OK.
- Tap to Add to Zip / Unarchive.
The button Unarchive available only for archival documents (RAR, ZIP). Tap and in a popup
window, select the required documents for import to the library.
- Tap to export.
This is available for the file only. Tap to display more options.
Available options depends on the selected type of file.
Export to Cloud
Export to selected Account of Cloud Storage Service.
In the popup window select an account, and then, the folder in the account.
Tap on the Toolbar to choose Transfer List. After the upload is complete, tap Goto to go to the selected file in the Cloud.
Export metadata (.trmb)
Export to the backup copy only of the user's metadata (bookmarks, annotations, tags, attributes).
The metadata file has extension .trmb and allows you to transfer (synchronize) library metadata (up to the file) between different devices or between different versions of tiReader.
This format does not contain the documents themselves. After download the metadata file (.trmb) to the application being synced, just touch it.
Important. The paths of synchronized documents in libraries should coincide.
See also How to transfer your Library between different versions of tiReader.
Export to Backup File (.trdb)
Backup file has the extension .trdb and allows you to:
The full path of the document, all of its attributes and bookmarks are preserved in these
operations. All document attributes and all folders of the full path are completely restored in
the import operations.
- make backup copies of the tiReader Library or any part thereof (up
to the file) to your computer or to the cloud service;
- copy tiReader Library or any part thereof (up to the file) to another
device or to another version of App (for ex. from tiReader Lite to
After download the Backup file into the App's Library, just touch it.
For a quick search Backup File (.trdb) activate in the Library filter
- Tap New, Favorites, My List, Read or stars of Rating to change the attributes. All changes are visible at once.
iPad in portrait mode with the left sidebar, iPhone: Tap to edit attributes.
- Tap to assign / edit attribute Tags. Make the necessary changes in a popup window.
Illegal characters in the tag name: space, underscore,%, quotation marks [ ], comma, semicolon, oblique separator \.
on the Toolbar to close the Edit Bar and exit from Edit mode.